The STZ series of semitrailers has been designed for an extremely diverse range of applications. The are equipped with a continuous loading platform which enables the transportation of loads ranging from machinery to crane booms. Increased demands for protecting the vehicle and its load are fulfilled with an air suspension system or hydraulic axle levelling. These vehicles are selected primarily to fulfil rapid and flexible transport requirements. As fees are calculated by the axle load for the transit goods industry, Goldhofer already offers this series as a 10-axle version with over 100 tonnes of payload.
STZ Series with 205 tyres
In order to transport high, bulky but lightweight goods with these vehicles, Goldhofer offers a variant with smaller tyres. This means the user achieves loading heights under 800 mm.
- Various goosenecks for 2, 3 and 4 axle truck trailers
- 10° angle or 90°
- Hydraulically liftable / lowerable
Back of vehicle
- Fixed / not extendible
- Extendable 1 to 3x
- 90° with / without ramp rails
- 10° angled, with ramp rails or ramp eye
- Supports mechanical or hydraulic
- 1 section Ramps mechanical or hydraulic
- 2 section Ramps with hydraulic lifting mechanism
- Aluminium removable ramp